Zollernalb + Bosch SET offer - Piranha ZP2850 concrete grinder + Bosch wet and dry vacuum cleaner AdvancedVac 20
ZOLLERNALB Piranha 2850 Watt NEW
HIGH POWER MILLING renovation milling machine ZP2850
Branded device from Zollernalb Elektrowerkzeuge
Remove screed and plaster, can be used directly on unevenness in the concrete or directly on masonry and lightweight building materials.
The versatile one for renovation and refurbishment
The ZP2850 enables the user to remove plaster, level soft screed, and remove adhesive residue or old paint even on larger areas.
The carbide milling stars are particularly suitable for working on masonry and have a long service life; substrates are roughened.
The machine has a height-adjustable extraction hood and a direct connection for the industrial vacuum cleaner (connection diameter 35 mm - e.g. all Kärcher models).
Infinitely variable speed regulation
Ergonomically shaped handles for fatigue-free work
Optimal dust extraction
Full wave electronics
Motor overload protection
Self-switching carbon brushes
Scope of delivery:
Zollernalb Piranha concrete milling machine 2850 watts
1x milling star head 16 milling cutters (140mm)
1x Diamand grinding cup double segment (125mm)
2x hose adapter for 35 mm hoses
1x reducing rubber adapter
1x tool holding fork
2 year warranty*Warranty conditions
2+1 year guarantee** Warranty conditions
Register your power tool on Zollernalbwerk.de within 4 weeks of purchase in Germany and benefit from Zollernalb Tools' three-year guarantee.
Bosch AdvancedVac 20 wet and dry vacuum cleaner
The AdvancedVac 20 from Bosch is a powerful all-purpose vacuum cleaner that is suitable for a variety of cleaning tasks thanks to its 1,200 watt motor and a very high vacuum of up to 260 mbar. It is ideal for both wet and dry vacuuming and, thanks to the blowing function, even helps clear fallen leaves from the terrace or balcony. All accessories can be stored directly on the device to save space and the flexible, antistatic hose guarantees comfortable work at all times.
Key product features
- When power tools are connected to the vacuum cleaner, the vacuum cleaner automatically switches on and off when the respective tool is operated
- Easily empty large amounts of water via the drain valve
- Anti-static hose minimizes electrical discharge
Further product advantages
- Accessories are stored directly on the vacuum cleaner and are immediately at hand when vacuuming. When stowed away, the cable and hose are fixed to save space
- Built-in cartridge filter allows for both wet and dry vacuuming without changing the filter
- Blower function for leaves or to remove dirt in hard-to-reach places
- Flexible work thanks to the narrow crevice nozzle and 2.2 meter long hose
You might also like